With a newborn it becomes difficult to get out of the house, even in Switzerland. Add the coronavirus pandemic on top of that and it's pretty brutal. But the allure of the countryside is too strong at times, even for those hurdles. Here are a few random excursions we have taken to keep sane.
 |
| Kleine Scheidegg |
 |
| Grindelwald to Lauterbrunnen on the train |
 |
| Running at the Gurten, Bern's local hilltop escape |
 |
| Paragliding near Thun with Sridar (Para). Flying felt strangely natural. I thought it would feel dangerous, but it felt just like all those dreams I have where I can float if I just focus hard enough. Very tempted to get certified. |
 |
| The launch. This was one of the coolest experiences I've had here. |
We took a trip to Brig just to get out of the house. It was a quick hour train ride.  |
| Train to Brig |
 |
| Brig was abandoned due to corona restrictions (we also went on a weekday). |
No comments:
Post a Comment