We took a trip to see the Matterhorn. No deeper thoughts on the trip, just a fun morning with Cambrie. She was super impressive. We hiked 6.5k. That's 1k for each month of pregnancy! All it took was us taking our time, no rush. Lots of her scowling at me as I would run off to look at a glacier or something. You know, taking time for the really good stuff in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Endless Summer - Except Without Surfing
This post is in reverse chronological order because that's how the photos loaded and I'm not doing it again. The start of the end...
-
We had high expectations for summer 2021. Just a couple of kids living a lifelong dream galivanting around Europe with baby boy in tow (baby...
-
This post is in reverse chronological order because that's how the photos loaded and I'm not doing it again. The start of the end...
-
I don't want to forget all the fun things about Lev while he develops. So here are some facts that will evolve as more life happens. Dur...



No comments:
Post a Comment